LinkedIn is the best resource available for those looking to develop links with various professionals in the market and forming a community. There are many features of LinkedIn marketing which have caught the eye of multiple entrepreneurs. These include custom groups, questions and answers section; but there are a number of tools that are completely or partially neglected, but can be beneficial for businesses.
Best tools- from the eyes of Fenot Tekle
In a recent conversation with Fenot Tekle, who is the senior communications manager of LinkedIn’s marketing solutions department, many helpful tools came to the lime-light. She also revealed a great deal about how small business owners can use LinkedIn as a link to success. Here are a few things discussed:
- Underutilized LinkedIn tools?
Response: According to FenotTekle, there are numerous tools offered to small business users, which can help them in creating an effective platform to create relations with professionals. A few of these are:
- Partner messages: The LinkedIn Inmail tool allows small business owners to customize your messaging platform to send messages to appropriate categories of people.
- Polls: This provides a simple way to get answers to your questions; may they be business or market conditions based. An extra feature of this is that you can share the poll from Facebook or Twitter and can also embed it on your blog.
- Display ads: This allows you an opportunity to advertise your ads to specific professionals.
- Recommendation Ads: These display the number of LinkedIn users who recommend the product or service of a specific business, present on LinkedIn and being marketed by digital agencies in Dubai.
- Targeted status updates: This provides you the opportunity to customize the content of your status to focus them on specific people or followers of a company.
- Best application for business promotion?
Response: According to Tekle, the best tool for this purpose is targeted status updates. This results in increased level of relevancy of the conversations between the business and a company. Since they are accessible from the company profile page, they allow the option to base every message according to the professions which follow the company.
- The most important metric to be measured, from a business point of view?
Response: Although key metrics are different for every business, but the most common interest is a chance to increase engagement. An increase in engagement means a chance to convert followers into advocates for your business. Engagement analytics can be a useful tool for this and are accessible on every company page, so it provides you a simple way to track the level of progress.
- Important points to get the best out of LinkedIn ads?
Response: It is important for you to have an idea about the audience you want to target. There are many tools for this purpose, the right tool depends on the audience you want to focus on. The effectiveness depends upon the appropriate content according to the audience.